1. Webshop available at http://www.fajerwerkibiegun.com is run by:
Lubochnia Górki 1g
97-217 Lubochnia / Poland
2. Regulations define the rules for the ordering and sale of goods through the webshop www.fajerwerkibiegun.com .
3. Making an order equals acceptance of Regulations provisions.
4. In accordance with applicable laws sale of pyrotechnic materials is permitted only to adults.
In the absence of customer age verification possibilities when shopping online Customer agrees to check it during the delivery of the goods by delivering.
5. The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and the Polish language.
ORDERING AND ORDER PROCESSING
1. Registration is not required for making an order. Orders are being accepted by filling in and confirming order form that is located in www.fajerwerkibiegun.com order basket.
2. Full and correct personal details are required to proces an order, especially:
- full and correct delivery address,
- correct contact number,
- correct and valid email address.
We do not take responsibility for incorrect delivery information and all problems that may occur because of mistakes in Customers data.
3. We reserve the right to verify the order and cancel it in cases of doubt as to its accuracy.
4. About placing an order customer is notified via e-mail. All information on the status of the order, its execution time and contact number of the shipment to the courier mail will be sent to the customer.
Orders can be made on our website 24/7 during the whole year. Orders created after 6 p.m, on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays will be examined on next working day.
6. Production time is counted from the date of receipt of payment and are dependent on the selected items. Shipping time is not included.
7. If the order is prepared and has left shop, our commitment for it ends.
As a client, you well know how the law works in your country. So if you are making your order, you are making it on your own responsibility.
8. Wooden sticks from rockets can be removed to reduce the size of the packane
If the order is prepared and has left shop our commitment for it ends. As a client ,you well know how the law works in your country. So if you are making your order you are making it for your own responsibility.
1. Making order on our website indicates agreement to accept sale document without a signature.
2. Our primary sale document is receipt, which is a proof of transaction. On Customers request we can also add VAT invoice to package with order. To receive invoice please inform us about it by making appropriate note in additional information of order.
3. Client can choose one of following payment options:
- debit card – payment processed through PayPay,
- quick bank transfer - payment processed through PayPay,
- direct bank transfer on account shown in Webshop,
4 Western Union - Customer must send us: senders name and surname, MTCN code, precise value of transfer and sender country. These information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
Return of goods. In accordance with the Law of 2 march 2000 about protection of consumers law and responsibility for damage caused by dangerous product Customers have a law to resign from order and return received goods without giving a reason in 14 days from receiving a package provided that goods are not used or damaged. Returned products should be sent to address below:
Lubochnia Górki 1g
97-217 Lubochnia / Poland
2. Customer shall reimburse the cost. Store returns only the product price and shipping costs to the customer. The store does not accept any packages returned COD (Cash on delivery).
3. Complaints. If the delivered goods have manufacturing defects, the Customer shall have the right to receive this product with the defect removed or replaced with a new copy free of defects. In this case, please contact us by email.
4. A complaint is considered by the shop no later than within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint. The outcome of the complaint Store inform the Customer via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the Order Form.
Obligation to inform on the basis of article 13 of the GDP
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, that is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is:
Lubochnia Górki 1g
97-217 Lubochnia / Poland
(hereinafter "My", "Biegun Pirotechnika" or "Company"),
operator of an online trading platform available at www.fajerwerkibiegun.com ("Biegun Pirotechnika").
How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data?
Write to the inspector designated by us the personal data. Here is his contact details:
e-mail address: email@example.com
postal address: Lubochnia Górki 1g 97-217 Lubochnia / Poland
Where did we get your data from?
We received it from you when you placed your order at Biegun Pirotechnika.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Biegun Pirotechnika ?
We process your personal information because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- enabling the provision of services electronically and full use of Biegun Pirotechnika , including transactions and payments.
- implementation of contracts concluded under the sales contract
- handling complaints on Biegun Pirotechnika, when you file such a complaint;
- handling requests that you send to us (eg via the contact form);
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of Biegun Pirotechnika, which is:
- monitoring your activity and all other users, including, for example, searching for keywords, placing offers and managing your activity on Biegun Pirotechnika ;
- matching ads in accordance with previously viewed content, customizing the category of offers or individual offers in the Biegun Pirotechnika settings or third-party service settings based on your activity on Biegun Pirotechnika;
- marketing activities to you, including direct marketing of Biegun Pirotechnika 's own services, Biegun Pirotechnika goods or services or goods from third parties;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to authorized marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent - by e-mail and telephone;
- providing payment services;
- ensuring the security of services that we provide you electronically, including enforcement of Biegun Pirotechnika internal rules and counteracting fraud and abuse and ensuring traffic safety;
- monitoring your activity and all other users, eg searching for keywords, placing offers, conducting studies and analyzes of Biegun Pirotechnika among others in terms of the functionality of this trading platform, improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- handling your requests forwarded in particular to the user service department and via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
-organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- conducting statistical analyzes;
-storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
- saving data in cookie files, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
- organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
We require you to provide the following personal information in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
Name and surname, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to enter into a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use Allegro.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary eg for accounting or tax reasons. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights to the Company in terms of processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing Your personal data.
You can use these powers when:
- regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
-in relation to a request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Company; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data were collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but you may need to defend or claim it; or you object to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
- in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body, ie the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
-the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Remember that you can exercise your right of objection from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We provide your personal data to parties of transactions that you include at Biegun Pirotechnika and entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, namely those that provide payment, credit, insurance, courier services, perform consulting or auditing services, support Biegun Pirotechnika users, support the promotion of offers, they cooperate as part of marketing campaigns. We may pass on your personal data to public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse.
Due to the need to prevent certain functions from being performed on Biegun Pirotechnika by Internet robots, we use the Google reCAPTCH mechanism to sporadically investigate whether the behavior of users of our trading platform does not bear the characteristics of robots' behavior. In this situation, we may disclose your IP address to Google LLC.
The IP address is also provided to Google Analitics.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
-pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of the organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of awards. In order to ensure accountability, ie to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which Biegun Pirotechnika is obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their compliance by public authorities.
Do we pass your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard clauses of personal data protection, approved by the European Commission.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal effects to you or substantially affect your situation.
Profiling of personal data by Biegun Pirotechnika involves the processing of your data (also in an automated way), by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast your personal preferences and interests.
All our pyrotechnic products has 1.4G&1.3G explosive class (no need to have permission). Trade of these products is allowed on all European Union territory and in all other countries that accept European Union requirements.
- Placing an order constitutes acceptance of these Regulations.